



Who says we aren't adventurous? We hung out and had a BBQ with friends Saturday night until midnight, then we woke up at 4 am and drove to Boron, California and back in about 30 hours! We were even back in time to go to work Monday morning! It was like an amazing race, Brady had to drop off some equipment at a solar energy field that Brahma was doing work at, and I was just a long for the ride! We decided that we were going to do this trip as fast as possible for the adventure and then if we could be back for work we would be making money on the trip instead of evening out! It was long but it was a blast! I love being spontaneous!
You guys are crazy!!!! We still need to head to Vegas and do some shopping though. Glad to see you are getting things in your food storage. I so need to do that or I will be dead in a few days if something happens!
ReplyDelete