Friday, May 29, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Miller



My Grandma and Grandpa Miller came up to celebrate Jake graduating, we don't see them very often, but when we do it's always fun. I was teasing my Grandpa that we needed a picture of him and his vet! There is nothing better then a down home wrangler, boot wearing cowboy, who loves a fast car! If you know him he is hilarious and he went right over there and struck a cool pose. My grandma went right along with him! They are great, we love them a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Car!!! Don't be alarmed that I am posting on your blog.. I went to school with Brady and worked at Parkers with his Sister Shari. Love the blog and love the cute dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pics! Moab looked so fun sorry we couldn't make it. Love what you've done with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to steal that car from your grandpa and take me for a ride in it!

    ReplyDelete