Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Family Garden


This year we decided that we need to have a garden!! So this is what we have been working on! It's a Family GARDEN! We are doing it with my mother-in-law, Caroline, Shari (two of my sister-in-laws) and their families. Brady's Grandma Durrant has been nice enough to let us use her back lot for the garden! It as been a lot of Work, Fun, and Learning! I can't believe how fast weeds grow! In all honesty after a few hours of weeding by hand and not even making a dent, I thought this is not worth the future money shaved! Luckily I was taught what a hoe was and now I actually enjoy it! I went over there the other day with Caroline and her boys to do some well needed weeding and the work went by so fast with our girl talk! I just love talking to her, she is so positive and just incredible in so many ways! We are now starting to get some vegetables coming so I am so excited to use them in my cooking! And I can count on my awesome Mother-in-Law for some great recipes! I may not be a green thumb... but I am definitely learning! Thanks for all the help with the garden fam!

1 comment:

  1. Kel---what a great garden! You have a green thumb.
    Your blog is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete