Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Announcements

These are a couple of the announcements I made with Elzeda's pictures! It's funny because I had a few pre made announcements before I took the pictures that I thought I would just insert the picture! But none of them seemed to fit they were a little bit to girly pink!?! I am not a girly girl, so it makes since others might be the same, even when it comes to baby girls! I finally came up with some new things and these are two of our favorites that fit Elzeda and her family! I am really enjoying playing around on my computer making crazy creations. Brady will be starting school again so this might be a fun way to make some extra money on the side for books and things! Who Knows!




4 comments:

  1. Very CUTE! I LOVE these! You're so talented!! We'll have to have another baby so you can make our announcements! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I know to come for my baby annoucements! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel,
    We have been playing phone tag i'm so sorry! Dani just came and did Drake's newborn pics so I may need you to do an announcement for me! I'll let you know as soon as i get the pics back! You do a great job they are so cute! I'll talk to ya soon!
    love,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquel! So I found your blog from Michelle's... you are such a talented girl. I love, love those announcements...maybe you could make time for mine! Looks like you guys are doing great. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete