Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunday Pictures


























Sunday afternoon Brady and I went and took some pictures for Andrea & Candice (Brady's cousins) and their adorable families! The boys were so good even though it's not easy or fun to take pictures for mom! (especially with some crazy lady snap'n the pic's) I think we got some good ones so I am happy! I learned that I need to scope out the right time of day for the picture taking spot among other things, so it was a lot of good learning and fun! Thanks you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Kel, these are great! Family pics mean so much. Cute families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel you did such a great job! I can't believe that is Andrea and Candice! I totally remember them growing up. So fun! You are great! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog.. you do amazing work. I emailed you wanting family pics done:)

    ReplyDelete