Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visiting Teaching Helps!

I had someone ask me to help them with a quote for a visiting teaching sister and it got me started on this little idea! The visiting teaching message for the sisters for February 2010 from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is " Managing Resources Wisely and Staying Out of Debt". I have designed a few cards with some of the messages on the Church Website under Visiting Teaching Message from the First Presidency.

I will be honest I have a hard time some months getting over to my sisters that I visit! I think we all have times we struggle with this! This may help on the months you can't make it over to visit! You just go print one of these off, punch a hole, tie a little treat to it, and drop it off! If life is really crazy just email it and let them know you care! Easy!!!

Leave me your email or email me at jmomentsbydesign@gmail.com

Don't be shy I will send these to ANYONE who would like them!!
It's almost the end of the month!


1 comment:

  1. I love these! What an awesome/cute/sweet idea! I want one:) please! haha....crystaltewa@hotmail.com You're so talented! I love all your cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete