Friday, April 2, 2010

Punk Brother


























I was going through a few family pictures today to make cds for my Aunts and Uncles and this is what I found! Yep this is my punk brother before he left on his mission! It made me laugh! Totally something any one of us Miller kids would do! I wouldn't say he ruined it... I think it just made it better! 

We miss the kid! He is finally out of the MTC and in Guadalajara! Yeah! Finally! He was so glad! He is loving the people already and especially the food! ( Lucky)  We were able talk to him for a minute on the phone while he had a layover! He told me in the MTC there  was a kid going on a mission where they ate grasshoppers and the kid was terrified! Jake said one day they were out studying on the lawn and a ladybug flew on his shirt! That kid noticed and informed Jake. Jake hurried and grabbed it, threw it in his mouth, and ate it! Hilarious! It made the kid sick and almost throw up! ( Jake said he thought it would be funny but he didn't think he would get sick! He felt bad!)  So funny! A little Ladybug! I guess this might be another thing any of us Miller kids would do! Thanks Dad! The potato bug lessons worked for something!  Great entertainment!

Jake sounds great! I couldn't believe how old he sounded! He is still the same kid in this picture, the proof is in the Ladybug story but he has grown and changed so much through his letters and our short conversation! We are so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. SO funny! You've got to love brothers, right? You look so beautiful in this picture. Cute couple too :)

    ReplyDelete