Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moments By Design


Well this is a really scary but I took the plunge and I am going to try out the small business world! It is hard to put yourself out there, especially for me, but this is something that I really love doing and it makes me happy! It is a way to help support my hubby and have fun!

So it is official Moments By Design LLC is open for business!

I have so many people to THANK for pushing me to this great adventure! I hope you all know who you are! BRADY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ALL OF YOU! I am so thankful to be surrounded by people who love and support me!
THANK YOU!



This is Lil' Logan! Although he isn't so little anymore! Logan is now one and well on his way to being major heart breaker. He is one of our best friends little buckeroo! Crystal and I had a blast taking his picture and making an afternoon of it! She is such a cute mom and a terrific friend! Tyler has his own business and is an expert at the business thing! He was so nice to help me set everything up and take that time! THANKS Ty, Crystal, & Logan.





As soon as I saw this cowgirls mom sent me her picture I completely changed my mind about having all boys! She is just a doll and it was fun working with pinks! Her mom, a long time family friend, was so great to work with! She is amazing, it sounded like she had the party of the year planned! I hope it was a blast! THANK YOU, Melissa!


Owen! What a sweetheart, with his big beautiful eyes! One of my best friends from high school, Michelle, is the proud "mommy" of this cute little guy! It was fun trying to figure out what her style was to make a few announcements for her family that she would be happy with! It was a blast, plus we were able to chat and catch up! Geez! I don't see you enough! Michelle you are so great! THANKS for everything!


I am going to be doing announcements, cards, newsletters, blog titles, business cards, and more. I started a blog for this adventure I don't have much up yet, but I hope to add more and more! So feel free to check it out and tell a friend! Thanks again everybody!



5 comments:

  1. Jacquelly! I am so excited for you. You are going to wonderfully and I wish I had something for you to design for me! Congratulations and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel!!! I love you!!! You do such a great job and totally fun to work with. We need to get together soon! I tell everyone about you... I love love Owen's announcement! You are awesome! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say AWESOME!?!?! Seriously. I am so excited you're doing this! You're going to do great! I love all your work. You've got a great eye for design! What an inspiration you are!! I love it all!! We haven't seen you guys in a few days. haha. Hope you're doing well!! I'm going to add your new blog to mine!! Good luck with it all!! What a kick in the pants you've given ME!! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me with creativity/decorating! Yeah right! Look at you, I am so far from being that way, but I will still go with you shopping if you want for your Christmas stuff. Maybe you could show me a few things. I am sure Trent would appreciate it. He is mroe into that than I am! I swear he is part girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again! They were so cute! I will be contacting you soon to do the new babies! I am excited! Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete