Monday, June 7, 2010

Durrant Jeep Rally 2010



We just went down to Moab!!!! Yeah!! It felt like it had been forever!
The best part of the trip was the fact that we didn't have any major break downs
 like we have had every other trip!!! Yippee!! It was seriously a blast and just what we needed! 





















I loved seeing Brady so happy and proud of his ride!
 (The CJ- which makes him as he would say "part of the brotherhood! lol) 
I swear we have been working on this jeep forever 
and all the time! After this trip it was all worth it! Good Work, Babe!!
 The Renegade is awesome!

















































I had to put these up they just crack me up! 
I have the coolest Mother and Sister -n-laws!!!!
Talk about awesome! Rock out Girls!!!


Thanks everybody! Let's get out again soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Your pictures looks so awesome, I really like the one of the Durrant ladies jumping! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GREAT pictures! I especially like the ones in the sand! Gorgeous! You guys sure know how to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete