Monday night we were over at Tyler and Crystal's saying hi when the ward called saying they needed all the men they could! Are stake was under alert! It really was amazing to see all the men act so fast! It really made me proud and left me in awe! The Creek coming down from the Canyon was flooding and causing all sorts of trouble! The hot weather caused a lot of snow to melt fast and there isn't enough room for all of it coming through our cute little town! Brady and Tyler left and helped well after midnight!
Here you can see they are going to have to start sand bagging because there is to much water and the hole that it normally goes through is "very much" under water!!!

This is a back yard near the school that flooded! If you notice the water is up to the bottom of the swings! I can't imagine what it was like the Monday night when it was really crazy!

Here you can see how the water is way out of the place it should be!

It is amazing how fast it is moving! Brady said Monday night in some spots it was 2-3 feet deep! Scary!! I was amazed when I saw it that night! I said "wow, if a kid fell they would be washed away!" Brady said in a lot of spots anyone could!

Really this is so crazy! I feel so bad for those that really got close to it or had damage! Remember them in your prayers! Seriously it would be a nightmare! We are under a 5 day alert in our neighborhood, I keep waking up during the night asking Brady if the field is flooded! ( The creek cuts the field in half) Brady thinks we will be fine, the city has fixed a lot of the problem areas a few blocks up so we should be fine!

Anyway I thought I would share a little excitement we have had!


Oh my goodness! That is so crazy That is awesome that they were all so willing to help. I'm sure they helped so much. Glad to hear you guys are ok. Love you!
ReplyDelete